got triggered at around 576 this morning. Essentially I was looking at it as a day trade set up but I decided not to close out before market close today even though we closed right at the short-term resistance of 590 (as you can see in yellow circles, it has been tested several times including today to be stopped exactly at resistance level*).
So my current stop is at around 580.
And here are few reasons why I did not close this trade this morning and DECIDED TO GO WILD WITH IT.
For one, we have ok volume to supporting the move. Two, as you can see picture below, 100SMA has been support of this move for about a YEAR! and just last month or so, just been holding this thing like a monster.
It might be forming a double bottom using 100SMA as support. MACD still has tons of room to go.
And here is another crucial reason why I didn’t close out my day trade set up. BBands are squeezing…
As you can see AAPL has been cooking and the pressure is hot. so the more BBands squeeze like that, the better the break would be. Would it break bullish? That i dont know. But for the fact that it touched upper band, it is signifying that possibility.
DMI started pointing up, ADX is slightly turning up as well. So is FAST STOCH.
Well only concern would be all three indexes (Dow, S&P, Nasdaq) are at its major pivot right now. And if market starts to roll over, AAPL also get swept by it.. could be little risky but I think its good set up plus i got my stop pretty tightly so..
Well if you are in this trade bullish, I think we have high possibility its going to break bullish.
1st target: 620
2nd target: 640
6/19 Tuesday Early Morning: 590 is Short Term Resistance
Looks good so far because DOW is pushing through the major pivot 12760 and that market rise will give APPL huge push this week! but for now, $AAPL needs to break our short term resistance of 590.90. if we can close above that today, we are GOOD for this bullish move and for the next target!